What is a Blog?
A blog is an informational or discussion website published on the internet consisting of distinct often informal diary-style text entries (posts). Posts are usually arranged in reverse chronological order, so the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. A regular blog is a mix of text, digital images, and links to other blogs or web pages, and other media related to its topic.
Most blogs are essentially textual, although some focus on photographs (photoblogs), art (art blogs), videos (vlogs), music (MP3 blogs), educational blogs (edublogs), audio (podcasts), and microblogs (short posts).
Who is a blogger?
A blogger is someone who not only creates content to post on their blogs but also often builds social connections with his/her readers and other bloggers. This interaction usually happens via comments. Blog owners or authors can usually moderate and filter online comments to eliminate hate speech or other objectionable content.
What does a blogger do?
- Come up with a catchy topic or blog theme
- Make the blog attractive by adding relevant images
- Use an engaging style of blog writing
- Invite comments from readers or other bloggers
- Visit other blog sites and add guest posts
- Invite guest posts from influential bloggers
Why should you choose IndianVA?
Often many people have an idea but cannot dedicatedly write or interact on their blogs. Bloggers at IndianVA offer the following services:
- Create SEO blogs by adding primary and secondary keywords, anchor text and alt tag
- Follow posting schedule and sticking to agreed deadlines
- Bloggers precisely follow the guidelines provided by you. Be it a personal or business blog.
- Personal blog – useful in connecting emotionally with potential customers.
- Business blog – Disseminate useful information by apprising products and services
- No grammatical or factual errors
- 100% plagiarism free content